Here is a wordle of some key words that came to mind when we reflected
on the Parish Lunch we held today.
And here is our evaluation of the day:
How did we prepare for it?
- Making sandwiches
- Working together and team work
- Making special water
- Mums and a grandma came and helped with buttering and cutting
- We had stations so it would be fast to make sandwiches
- We listened to each other
- The parent helpers helped us put the sandwiches together
- We were sensible workers
- We lined up
- We liked working together
Who helped us make the food?
- Mums: Veronica (Madison’s grandma), Pauline (Jacob’s mum), Suzi (Madeline’s mum), Kim (Riley’s mum)
Did we use our knowledge of food that we found out through our inquiry?
- Yes, because after Forest Hill we made sandwiches, so we used our knowledge of that to do the parish Lunch
Do we think the guests enjoyed their lunch?
- Definitely, because they said so and there was lots of clapping
What would we do again?
- Using healthy food
- Do entertainment again
- Use foods from the vegie patch
- Keep making sandwiches
What would we change about the day?
- Perform a song from another year
- Make a different type of drink
- Make different food
- Put different things in the sandwiches
- Don’t put butter in the bread
For photos of the day please see Junior G's blog post http://juniorsblackburn.edublogs.org/2011/09/21/sensational-seniors-luncheon/
This term, as Middle S is learning more about Science and Chemistry, we have also been exploring literature that delves into science, specif...
Over the last 2 weeks we have been learning about poetry: what it is and why people like to write it. We have learnt about some different ty...
Simon: On Thursday both middles classes made bird houses for little birds E.g sparrows, Any baby bird and the native honey eater to get aw...
What did you like the most about term 3 , what did you learn that you didn’t know before, what helped your learning? What are you looking...