Here is a wordle of some key words that came to mind when we reflected
on the Parish Lunch we held today.
And here is our evaluation of the day:
How did we prepare for it?
- Making sandwiches
- Working together and team work
- Making special water
- Mums and a grandma came and helped with buttering and cutting
- We had stations so it would be fast to make sandwiches
- We listened to each other
- The parent helpers helped us put the sandwiches together
- We were sensible workers
- We lined up
- We liked working together
Who helped us make the food?
- Mums: Veronica (Madison’s grandma), Pauline (Jacob’s mum), Suzi (Madeline’s mum), Kim (Riley’s mum)
Did we use our knowledge of food that we found out through our inquiry?
- Yes, because after Forest Hill we made sandwiches, so we used our knowledge of that to do the parish Lunch
Do we think the guests enjoyed their lunch?
- Definitely, because they said so and there was lots of clapping
What would we do again?
- Using healthy food
- Do entertainment again
- Use foods from the vegie patch
- Keep making sandwiches
What would we change about the day?
- Perform a song from another year
- Make a different type of drink
- Make different food
- Put different things in the sandwiches
- Don’t put butter in the bread
For photos of the day please see Junior G's blog post http://juniorsblackburn.edublogs.org/2011/09/21/sensational-seniors-luncheon/