Wednesday 22 May 2013

A Concert at Whitefriars

Today the Middles ventured out to Whitefriars College in Donvale to watch many of their talented students perform a variety of music in their bands and choir. Below are Middle S' reflections and what they wanted to say to the Whitefriars students...

I thought that inviting us to the concert was really nice of you – Alex
It’s amazing how many instruments you have and I really like the bagpipes – Brandon C
Thank you! We were really lucky to go to a show with lots of instruments. It was very good – Grace
It was really cool how you set the whole show up. If I was a boy, I would really like to go there. If I had to choose a favourite I would choose the boys’ choir – Jamie
Thank you for inviting us and it was really nice of you to pay for it – Riley
Thank you very much for inviting us and the show was really epic. It must take a lot of practice. Plus I really loved the watches and the curtain monkey– Adam
I really enjoyed it and you have such great talents. It’s amazing to see how many different types of music you can play with different types of instruments – Madeline
I liked all the songs you played on your instruments and I think that you are very talented. I thought that the instruments you picked were very good. The drum-line was really nice because the drums and the bagpipes are my 2 favourite instruments. P.S. Why is, “Belong, Believe, Become” your motto? – Angus
I loved watching your concert as everyone tried really hard. How long does it take you to get perfect at playing and performing? What is the hardest instrument to play? – Rosie
I really liked the concert that you put on for us and my favourite was the drums, because I really want to learn how to play the drums one day – Natalie
Thank you for letting us come to your stage show. My favourite acts were the rock bands and the drums. Who was the curtain monkey? – Piers
I really liked the concert you put on and I think you are all very talented and confident – Ivy
I really liked the concert. Have you hear of the instrument the euphonium? – Mia
I really thought that you were very confident. How long have you been putting concerts on for? - Ruby
I thought it was really good and if I go to Whitefriars I would like to have a shot at playing an instrument - Jack
I thought it was really interesting and I loved the marching band. When I grow up I want to be a drummer - Kitty


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Term 3 Learning about Australian History

Name Reflection on the learning of history this term and our presentations today Tara This morning in Middle S ...