Friday 15 December 2017

Our Final Blog Post for 2017

Today is our last day of school for 2017 and we spent some time reflecting on what the year meant to us...

I’ve liked this year. We’ve done a lot of fun class like going on excursions. We’ve learnt about how we can reuse things like making toys out of plastic. I’ve also learnt how to be a leader because I was SRC. Hopefully I’m in the same class in grade 6 – Chantelle

I’ve really loved this year cos we’ve had a good teacher and we’ve learnt more about the environment and we got out to do stuff for an Inquiry action. I know that I’ll be with all my friends next year and I hope and I hope Ms Scott’s class is just as good – Pat
 
I’ve enjoyed being a grade 4 this year and my teacher has been doing lots of interesting stuff and the main Inquiry question was “How do we care for our common Home was really interesting. We’ve learnt a lot and if one of us struggled to understand something Ms Scott tried to explain it and helped us a lot. Also Ms Scott is really creative and uses lots of recycled plastic and paper and cardboard – Sophie
This year has been really good. I had a really great teacher and I overcame bullying. I’ve found out how much rubbish there is in Australia through our Inquiry – Inti

This year has been amazing. Everyone has learnt so much and grown so much. Our teacher has pushed us with work that challenges us. Everyone has a great year with our teacher – Caitlin

I’ve really enjoyed 2017, with a really supportive class and teacher. I’m glad I’ve developed a lot over the year thanks to my class and teacher – Miles

This year has been a really great year, because we’ve gone to excursion and learnt a lot and also we had a wonderful teacher – Tilly

This year has been the best year ever because in 2ndterm we did biology for our Inquiry and I love animals and nature. I’ve learnt a lot this year in maths like decimals and multiplication and division. I’ve had a wonderful class this year. On Friday afternoon 2 weeks ago it started to rain really hard and a lot of the people at school left early. The last people in our class were me, eve, Tilly, Chantelle and Ryan. We had to take off our shoes and socks to walk to the office – Scarlett

This year has been really amazing because we’ve been on lots of amazing excursion. I’ve learnt a lot in maths especially and Inquiry was really fun. I’ve have some amazing friends who have supported me this year – Emma

I’ve really loved this year because I’ve got a great teacher and friendly classmates and I’ve learnt a lot – Frances 
This year has been an amazing year because I’ve got a great teacher and especially in maths I’ve learnt a lot. I have the best friends in my class – Maddie W.
This year has been great because I’ve made new friends with the grade 3’s. I’ve also extended my learning – Rosie

This year has been great in term 3 we learnt about history and I loved going to the excursion to ACMI and the Immigration Museum. We learnt a lot and I have great friends and a great teacher in my class – Georgie
This year was lots of fun, because all the excursions have been educational and fun. This year has also been fun because I’ve had a great teacher – Joel 

This year has been great, because I’ve made lots of friends and I’ve learnt a lot, especially my spelling. I’ve had the best teacher this year and I’m looking forward to having her next year – Celia

I’ve learnt a lot and my classmates have helped me. I have been making more friends – Maddie K

I think this year was really good because I learnt a lot of new things in gr. 3. My teacher helped me catch up with my writing. I’m really excited to be in her class again next year – Josh 
I’ve been very grateful for this year for my teacher and my classmates who have helped me. Also I’m very grateful for making new friends and I can’t wait to be in Seniors in 2018 with all my friends – Dec 

I’m happy this year that I got a really good teacher. I’m happy that we got to do Genius Hour this year and have our own chromebooks – Oscar 

I’ve had a wonderful year this year and good friends and a wonderful teacher. I hope I have a good year next year – Nick

I had a fantastic teacher this year who’s really good with Mathematics. And really great friends – Dan

In first and last term we got to do the Beep test in P.E. We did the 20m run - Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Term 3 Learning about Australian History

Name Reflection on the learning of history this term and our presentations today Tara This morning in Middle S ...