Wednesday 4 February 2015

Science

Our initial reflections about learning Science this term:
  • It looks like it will be fun, because it is an advanced subject - Tom
  • I thinks it’s going to be challenging and fun and I would like to do more chemistry – Natalia
  • In science I really want to learn gravity and I think it will be fun – Piers
  • I thinks it going to be fun and since we have done it in other classes we haven’t learnt about all of it – Madison
  • I want to learn about chemistry and I want to blow things up – Patrick
  • I would like to learn more about biology and the tree kangaroo – Jenny
  • I would like to learn about energy – Tully
  • I would like to learn about all four branches of science – Jackson
  • I would like to learn about chemistry because it is a cool branch of science – Cooper. T
  • I want to learn about chemistry. I like learning about how things react – Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Term 3 Learning about Australian History

Name Reflection on the learning of history this term and our presentations today Tara This morning in Middle S ...